Re: P3D/AO40 Contingency Plan

Jon,
That's exactly what I was getting at.  The reality is, that manufacturers
aren't going to build radios that don't sell, and hams aren't going to buy
rigs that serve no real purpose.  I will be calling Amsat on Monday morning
to make my donation.  I suggest we all do so quickly, as it looks like we
may just be needing a new bird.

Dave