AO-40 telemetry frame timing.

Hi All,

A few days before the telemetry stopped I started recording the data
using Phil Karn's proposed STP protocol standard as the format.  This
allows me to look back at the exact time each frame was received.  The
frame timing is almost always 13 seconds.  There are a few random frames
that took longer in the archive.

By the way I really like the idea of the STP protocol.  Both for data
exchange and as an archival format.  Great idea Phil!

73's all,
de Rich Burgan, WC8J