Re: Slightly OT. IC970 70CM PLL Problem

Joe,
I had the same problem back in 1994.
It was C121 that was the problem, but I did not have to change it, just
reset it.
R62 should read 1.0v and when I had the problem it was reading 16.2mV.
I found C121 to be very sensitive to adjust but it has stayed OK for the
last 6 years.
If you have a Service Manual the details are on page 4-4 (mine is a 970H)
Regards,
John G7ETA
Amsat-UK 4949