Possible AO-40 Beacons!

Hey guys,

I have monitored the following signals that roughly correspond to our baby's
beacon frequencies this morning.  The time is right now, 14:48 UTC.

My antennas are approximately 160 degrees azimuth, 45 degrees elevation in
Chicago, IL.

Here is what I hear:

145.883 - Solid carrier.  Disappears when I move the antenna or switch
polarization.

435.517.6 - Solid carrier.  Stronger than the 2m signal (but I have a preamp
on the mast).

435.609.5 - Modulated carrier.  Sounds like PSK somewhat to me.  Has the
same characteristics in terms of antenna movement of the above 2.

435.862 - Solid carrier.  Also same as above with the pointing.

I don't see any other linear birds over head right now on the tracking
software.  I don't know about any digital LEOs but I've been monitoring the
435.609 signal now for quite a few minutes with no rapid doppler like you
would get with a LEO.

This could be our baby!!!

73,

Jon