AO40 Spot Reporting

A suggestion:

When we report possible signals include in the text:
    1.  Your station coordinates (or location city)
    2.  AZ and EL as best you can determine
    3.  UTC time

Most are  doing 1 and 2.  I just noticed that message time on my browser is
the sender's computer time.  That could be UTC or local as he is set up.  I
started to look for one spot and then discovered the time was 8 hours ago.

Nothing heard here that I had any confidence in reporting.  (I sure hope I
have a chance to change that statement!!!)

Mal Preston
NP2L
18.2N 64.5W
1250Z 16 Dec 00