AO- 10 and AO-40 recovery Day

Hello Steve and ALL,

- Today is a VERY IMPORTANT DAY, in which the AO-40 Control Team will try
to recover the Sat. Therefore we all need a ABSOLUTE CLEAR FREQUENCY
around 145.898 +- 10 for monitoring purposes. We ask you all, kindly to stay clear
from this spot during today and at least tomorrow. Just now someone was trans-
mitting on the downlink 145.900.8 MHz, which naturally ruins all monitoring
tentative.
Thank you for your help.

Regards and 73
Nicolaus Sallay