CQ AO-10 NA de du1ev

dear fellow hams,

after a long absence from AO-10, due to problems with my elevation rotor, i am back.
there will be a mutual window between manila and a portion of the west coast of america on
17 december  between 0230 and 0320

i shall be working around 145.890 (yes, i know that is near the beacon of ao-40), 145.870 on ssb or if conditions are bad cw then.

there are a lot of pirates operating locally on fm, so the two frequencies are the better bet, although not exactly pirate free.

my polarization is stuck, and i wont be able to switch from L-R or R-L.  lets see how it works out.  early last year i was fortunate to have worked into alaska and washington, hopefully, i could work into california.

keeping my fingers crossed.
eddie
du1ev
also n1wlv