StsPlus and AO-40

I am using the latest version of StsPlus with AO-40 element set #13 and the
results are surprising.

The footprint is about the same size as a LEO satellite, even when the
altitude is more than 55 000km.  The program also does not give pass
predictions and reports instead:

"The prediction algorithms are intended for satellites with orbits having
Mean Motion greater than 1.5.  This satellite has a Mean Motion of 1.26,
near or above geosynchronous orbit."

What now?  Do I ask my money back on this free software?

Deon ZR1DQ