Re: AO-40 Speculation

Everyone,
The IRC group is sort of what I had in mind...  a (very loosely coupled)
SETI like effort if and when time came. No matter what the
outcome, there is a terriffic opportunity here for most of us to
learn something and advance our collective knowledge. For me, that
is a key principle of being an "amateur."

Thanks for your thoughts, and thanks to all the stations posting
reports. Thanks for the IRC invite. See you there.
Vince KD7AI