AO-40

I have been monitoring a very weak signal, with Doppler at 145.898 MHz. for
the past two hours.  I am using an M2 2M horiz. Yagi with a 33' boom.  The
signal has been peaking at an azimuth of 250 to 260 degrees.  At times I have
heard some modulation that sounds like the AO-40 beacon, but very weak.  Most
of the time it has been a CW carrier.  My QTH is Raleigh, NC.

Thank you to all of the control ops who are giving so much to make this bird a
success.  Your work is very much appreciated.

73,

Woody
KJ4SO