AO-40 Speculation

Fellow enthusiasts,

In my humble opinion there would be a lot less speculation and rumor
if there were some sort of  "plan" to have volunteer efforts steered
in some direction. The perception that I have is that there is a lot of
frustration
among those people who are equipped to monitor the bird.

Possibly some type of loosely organized "watch" might be helpful. Maybe
some official information on the specifics of the December 16   event may
help volunteer listeners prepare for the most effective monitoring strategy.

Thank you to everyone involved in the effort. Special thanks to the control
team for all you are doing.

Just my humble and subjective observations,

Vince Risalvato
KD7AI

Zephyrhills, FL