FWIW AO-40

I have been listening to a signal at 145.898, the waveform on the audio
scope is what I had seen from the telemetry from AO-40, although there
doesn't seem to be any data in it.  The signal is down in the mud.  IZ8BLY
decoder only shows noise signals.  I can, at times, see the crossed pattern
on the audio scope.

AZ=45 degrees, EL= zero degrees.  EM-66, Nashville.

I have a 24 ft long yagi and an AR Research receive only preamp I am going
to put up on the roof in a few minutes.

I will also get a better scope out of the shop and try to measure any
doppler.