AO-40

Hello Group
I'm hearing something thats lighting my G3RUH modem light
On 145.825.7    (UO-11/so35 is not over)
ON 145.918.1
On 145.974.2
No light on but I can hear a faint signal on
ON 145.897.5
Please Listen!
73 KB0VBZ

KB0VBZ Rick in Dm79op
On aprs and amateur radio satellites uo-22,ko-23,ko-25,t0-31, decode sstv and
weather pictures as my hobbie. In construction, rough frame new houses.

E-mail can be sent to my mobile phone (110 characters max)
using this e-mail address
3035702419@mobile.att.net