Re: Nova install (again)

Andrew,

The best thing to do is to go to NLSA's web site http://www.nlsa.com and
download the Demo.  When you install it, you will see a place to enter
the NLD- serial number on the front of your CD case.  This will turn the
Demo into a fully functioning, up-to-date installation.  The version
that you have on CD, ver 2.0, is at least three years old.

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University