RE: Re: STOP

     Well what you want is EXACTLY what is happening!  Just after your
note is one from ARRL-AMSAT.  What more could you want?
     I am especially appreciative of your report indicating hearing
telemetry AFTER the burn Tony, to bring some sense to all this.
     It appears to me that the controllers and the deputies are doing just
a fine job.  Let's let them do THAT job and we will continue to listen on
every available channel for results.  Cliff Buttschardt K7RR