AO40 more info needed

Can anyone on the command team give us an indication of what time
any reset event by AO40 should take place, and whether it will be on
SATURDAY or SUNDAY, I have seen both days quoted.

I hope for the best, Phase 3D deserves to survive after all the trauma's
that it went through to actually get into space. AO40 should survive,
and all interested parties should now band together, support the
command stations and offer whatever help we can.

WE ALL HAVE EARS, please use them usefully

John G4DMF AMSAT-UK Member, and contributor to P3D