Re: AO-40 telemetry interruption

>P L E A S E ,   E V E R Y O N E !
>
>S t a y   C a l m!
>>
>Regarding the postings here, I admit that I was shocked into
>disbelief when I first saw the message speculating that the whole
>bird had blown up.  But I stayed calm, re-read the message,
>separated fact from speculation, considered some of the other facts
>that I recalled and that were subsequently brought out in email
>replies, and concluded that there was NO cause for panic.  Even
>before the much-welcomed news posting from AMSAT referenced above.

I am tempted to wonder what "panic" would look like in this manner.  What
would one do?  Run around the shack, go tear the tower down?

Most of what I am seeing here in the form of "speculation" is people trying
with limited information and knowledge to come to some conclusions about
whats happened and why.

OK the control team might not have some time, or the information to tell
what went on but really who is panicing?

Robert Oler WB5MZO