Re: Re: Ao40...copied ?CAN`T BELIEVE THAT....

Hello All,
- the orientation of the spacecraft is likely such, that the Omni antennas are
pointing away at apogee....., etc., how did we copied Ao-40 so well
during the whole day 12/12?
- I was unable to copy anything the whole day,yesterday and even today at
12.34 UTC with AO-40 at SSP2.0 N and 14.6 W MA 148.6 Sqint 77.4.
- Yesterday evening aprox 16.00 UTC I tried to listen to 435.450 Mhz GB
and found a signal with a "unstabilized modulation" on 435.412.5 Mhz
but was unable to "read" the signal.435.600 and 435.850 Mhz had no signals
around.
- At this moment, 13.00 UTC, I replaced the Kep data with the latest available from
ARRL and found on 435.430 Mhx with Doppler going down a "modulated signal",
I'm unable to read because of lack o tools. At this moment I have no pack sats in my
area.
For information purposes, I'm using 12.5 db circular right on V and U plus _+ 20 db
pre
amp at the antenna, receiver is a TS 790A,my position is 3.4.36.7S and 60.0.21.5W
in the city of Manaus NW Brazil.
During the writing of this mail,I moved several times to different places of my home
and the
time is 13.25 UTC and the signal is stable 4 3 with QSB and down to 435.424.6 MHZ and
still no pack sats in my area.

regards and 73
Nicolau PP8DA

E-mail:nsallay@internext.com.br