75 ohm hardline/feedline

Hello all,

I have been monitoring this reflector and others for a month or so and would
like to thank all of you for the information and "polite" participation you have
provided.

I am new to this realm of Ham radio and would like to ask a question regarding
feedline for 144/450 mhz.

I have about 150 feet of 75 ohm hardline and would like to use it for the
UHF/VHF antennas I plan to use for satellite work.  I'm sure someone has
opinions on this v.s. using 50 ohm very good quality coax.  Would like any
information regarding the use of this hardline.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good reflector, all.

Mark, WT6P
Sacramento, CA