Hampubs web page updated

We have updated our web page with pointers to AO-40 information. Also, we
have included an article from the December 1st issue of OSCAR Satellite
Report about getting started with AO-40 written by Robert Rice, WB5PKN. You
can get this article by going to: http://www.hampubs.com and select the
Satellite menu item.

Since AO-40 has gone up, we have been getting a lot of new subscriptions! We
thank you very much. Many of you that had subscribed before are coming back
to stay informed. Shari & I appreciate this, of course!

If you have not subscribed to OSCAR Satellite Report before, you can send an
email and request a FREE sample to:

OSR@hampubs.com ATTN: Shari - N9SH

She will be happy to send a sample for you to see and decide if you would
like to join all the other OSCAR satellite users.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season.

Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
Harlan Technologies - publisher of
OSCAR Satellite Report - OSR@hampubs.com