Re: Information Please

Gerald Payton <n5gpc@earthlink.net> wrote:

>1) URL for Drake equipment.  (I assume it is equipment for
>C band satellite TV.)
>I've seen it several times here on the BB regarding
>downconverter & etc.

Not recently, because the Drake 2880 MMDS downconverters
are all gone. Long gone.

There are alternatives. Have a look at, for example:

   http://www.phillips-tech.com/main.asp?page=page7.asp

At new prices these are almost as expensive as the
converter kits from Downeast Microwave...I have the
old downconverter (updated per N2CEI's Microwave
Update '96 article) but all I've ever picked up with
it (so far...fingers crossed!) are microwave ovens.

                                   - Hospital/Shafte