Re: Re: STOP

Jen,

I agree with you, at least in principle! If perhaps not in practise.

I WOULD like to see some official line from AMSAT HQ. This wall of silence
is not encouraging and does nothing for the organisation.

I am certain we are all happy with the work the command stations are doing,
but take heed AMSAT HQ, poor PR will kill your
reputation if you do not attend to it!

Some advice - if you have a problem that is preventing reception of the
beacons then let people know, clambing up and keep silent won't do your
case any good!

I for one support Jen and others asking questions - there is hell of a lot
of people wanting to know whats going on - keep them informed
at least a 'yes we think we have a problem - we are investigating'

Stop the speculation at source!

73 Simon GM4PLM

"Jens Spiess" <jspiess@dplanet.ch>@AMSAT.Org on 14/12/2000 15:42:25

Sent by:  owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org