Re: Re: Ao40...copied ?CAN`T BELIEVE THAT....

Okay,Nicolau.
Now here it is UTC 13:29 h.
I must leave my station next 2 hours.
Lately UTC 16:00 h I will start the next
observe session.
I get the computed LOS of AO 40 today UTC 18:28 h,
at MA 228,0 - AZ 266 , distance 33.357 km. ( Last keps from G3RUH )
I will use all high-tech. what`s available here for EME.
( I`m not a EME-TX-operator because to much PEP-power needed,
maximum rated power here is 100 watts.But receiving equipment is
outstandig.Use some DSP-units and tower mounted very-low-noise frontend
and big antennas.
Last years mostly every time I could find also the very,very..very weak
beacon
of Ao10,some times ONLY with DSP-FFT ect.but identified.)

Thanks about Your messages.
Hopeful,
73,Jens / HB9JOI / ( DL9FAA )
AMSAT-DL./AMSAT-NA.