No telemetry received by Archive

Hi All,

Well the last A block of telemetry merged into the archive was dated just
after 11 UTC. The telemetry shows that the bird was being commanded
immediately before the 2m beacon went silent. The archive has not received
any captures of telemetry from beacons on other bands after this time. Given
that many stations contribute to the archive, and many have S band
capabilities, it looks like no telemetry has been received on any band since
yesterday morning. No submissions have been received from the controllers
themselves, which is unusual, most of the down-under telemetry comes from
them. I don't know what the situtation is, and I don't want to speculate,
... I just give the above facts.

We are all going to have to sit this one out, ... the controllers, I assume
are very busy, ... with this following the nights of no sleep during and
after the burns, ... they might have just turned the bird off to get some
sleep.

Good luck guys!

Paul, VP9MU