435.454.920 ???

Okay,

I woke up to all these troubled emails from folks about AO40.   Got me to
thinking why not check out the other beacons like 435.450.

Since I don't have any really good telem right now....I figured I'd just
point it south and swing the beam around some....

I'm hearing a carrier on 435.454.920Mhz, that seems to be moving
slightly....(very slightly).

I wonder if this is anything like the 70cm beacon?   Probably not....and
most likely some local birdie I suppose.....anyone else hearing something
like this?

Again I think it's likely something local......but you never know unless you
ask others....

Tim