Listening for AO-40

All,

If anyone wants to monitor my sat setup in ATL... I've got two audio streams
up... One 16K (for faster connections) and one 8K.

in your player, not browser, do a file/open url
http://audio.highrf.com/live - 16K
http://audio.highrf.com/icy_0 - 8K (that's an underscore for between the y
and the 0)

I won't be able to do much as it's under auto control and I'll be a work.
But it is a M2 cross yagi, with ssb preamp at the antenna to a icom 746.  So
it should be a pretty good RX setup.  If you find something on your setup,
you can always get a second opinion from mine.  I'm using #8 keps and
pointing is auto as well.  BTW, doppler is autocontrol as well, and I'm
still using the 145.898 freq.... That is the one problem, I can't switch it
to the 432 freq, easily.

Have fun, and my figures are still crossed.
Alan