AO-40 copied - I think

Hi all,

OK, I *think* I have heard AO-40 this morning.  Right now I am copying on
145.893.8 a very weak unmodulated carrier.  It is coming from the general
direction expected from Ken's latest set of keps.  It is very low to the
horizon right now, but that should improve as time goes on.

So an IHU-2 crash is very likely.  As to the weak signals - who knows.  The
control team might be up to something.

73,

Jon
NA9D