Re: Ken's Post-Burn Set #8

 Peter Guelzow writes:

> but everyone should understand
> that the the day has only 24h and that a report can only be made public
> when all details are clear.

I know. I understand. But it was *so* long that I believe it showed a lack
of respect for all those people who paid. Even a statement saying "we'll tell
you soon" would have been better than the silence.

> So please be patient, the command stations
> are knowing what they are doing..

I never doubted it. In Britain we call them diamonds.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188