From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Scott Smith
Sent: 13 December 2000 18:00
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] testing???

At 17:17utc i turned on my radio to  145.898 +/0, pointed my array at
AO-40  and heard a faint voice in the background saying "testing" but
could not make anything else. Only sats i see up  at that time were
FO-20 and RS12/13. The nearest town is 25miles away and i know of  no
one who has any 2m.ssb radio. Wonder if it was AO-40?  i never heard any
telemetry. 73  Scott ve6itv