RE: Filter Design

Matt,

A filter book I can wholeheartedly recommend is :  "Electrical Filter
Synthesis, Design and Applications" by Donald White (ISBN 0932263070. ) The
book is available through Amazon.com. for $18 and from Fatbrain.com for a
bit more.

The book has lots of examples and is very easy to use as a "cookbook."
However, the book also digs into filter theory, if you are so inclined.
It also discusses practical filter considerations such as component
selection, maximizing Q, inductor construction, etc.

 I have used this book for everything from UHF bandpass filters  to op amp
filters for phase locked loops.  I don't think you will be disappointed.

----Mark ND7A