testing???

At 17:17utc i turned on my radio to  145.898 +/0, pointed my array at
AO-40  and heard a faint voice in the background saying "testing" but
could not make anything else. Only sats i see up  at that time were
FO-20 and RS12/13. The nearest town is 25miles away and i know of  no
one who has any 2m.ssb radio. Wonder if it was AO-40?  i never heard any
telemetry. 73  Scott ve6itv