Portable digital station starting to work.

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks for all the help in sorting out my
portable digital satellite station.

It is starting to work!  Had it receiving data from KO-25, TO-31 and UO-22.

Just a bit more work and I should have it ready to TX soon.

Station list: Yaesu FT-8100R (dual band mobile has data jack and satellite
TX 430 Mz up), TNC3S with 1200 and 9600 modems (the 1200 is for APRS).

Compaq Presario laptop running Win 95, and WISP.

Arrow hand held beam.

All the equipment is light and very portable except the huge 110 amp hour
deep cycle battery. (Battery will run all above + my HF rig for hours and
hours).

Might get smaller battery for shorter satellite use only.

Will post link to pictures soon.

Thanks, Dale KF4SIR
--
Dale Coleman