Re: Ao-40???

on 12/13/00 6:30 AM, Alan K. Adamson at ne1h@highrf.com wrote:

> Well, what happened to AO-40.... I woke up to check my telem server and
> there wasn't a satellite.  Its' 7:30AM in Atlanta.  Anyone heard it this
> morning, or what happened???

No idea!  Right now AO-40 and AO-10 are pretty much in the same location as
far as azimuth goes.  Perhaps the command team turned of the beacon so as to
avoid interference on the AO-10 downlink?  Perhaps they are playing with the
UHF TX?

No idea......but it's definitely not transmitting on 2 meters this morning.

73,

Jon
NA9D
Jon Ogden