Re: Ken's Post-Burn Set #8

on 12/13/00 12:23 AM, Peter Guelzow at Peter.Guelzow@arcormail.de wrote:

>> In any venture, there is a lot to be said for keeping
>> investors/shareholders informed and happy.
>>

> Yes, but in the real world those people (management, etc.) are getting
> a lot of money for doing the job to keep investors/shareholders informed.
>
> Our's are doing things for free and they are doing it in the spare time or
> on holiday!  And they have a real job and everyone needs some sleep sometimes.
>
> Aren't you expecting a little bit too much from volunteers?

I'd agree, Peter.  And in the real world there is a LOT that goes on inside
a company that investors/shareholders never find out anything about.  And
what goes on is also NOT necessarily timely.

Peter, you guys are doing a GREAT job.  Don't let stuff like this get you
down.

At least one person out here is behind you.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden