Re: Gentlemen, Patience is a Virtue

Hello Colin!

13 Dec 00 09:41, you wrote to All:

 CH> Undoubtedly we DO EXPECT too much from our volunteers. I am only too
 CH> aware that I am one who has at times been guilty of expecting too much
 CH> from my fellow volunteers.

I think we're all guilty of this at times.  Thanks for the reality check, and
many thanks to the volunteers guiding AO-40 to its final orbit and general
operation.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the ride, it's been rather educational, and I've
learnt a bit about what's behind the bird in the sky (lots of work! :) ).

Tony, VK3JED

.. ivors will be shot again!