Re: Ken's Post-Burn Set #8

Timothy J Salo wrote:

> > From: paul.willmott@omsl.bm
> > Subject: [amsat-bb] Ken's Post-Burn Set #8
> > Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:29:41 -0400
> >       [...]
> > I do believe it is time for Project management at AMSAT-DL to make an
> > announcement and fill us in. I understand that everyone is very busy sorting
> > this out, ... but this wall of silence needs sorting out too.

> In any venture, there is a lot to be said for keeping
> investors/shareholders informed and happy.
>
> -tjs
> ----

Yes, but in the real world those people (management, etc.) are getting
a lot of money for doing the job to keep investors/shareholders informed.

Our's are doing things for free and they are doing it in the spare time or
on holiday!  And they have a real job and everyone needs some sleep sometimes.

Aren't you expecting a little bit too much from volunteers?

Greetings
 Peter, DB2OS