Re: JavaScript Axial-Mode Helix Calculator

Fred
Thanks for the brass strip tuning idea, or just nudging the 1st quarter turn of the
helix. Looks like the problem can be solved, at least for receiving. Move it for best
signal. Too bad the bird doesn't  have as beacon on 1269. Then, we could tune up our
uplink antenna the same way, and then transmit on it. Oh well!
Now to find a 2400 downconverter. And blue Drakes out there gathering dust?
Don