Re: What ao-40 keps to use now ?

Hello Robson, This is yoshi.

At 2000/12/12 23:43:39 robson@medidata.com.br wrote:
> I have tried all recent post burn keps but no one agree when I compare the
> MA info on the tracking program with
> the one on P3T telemetry received connected to audio.highrf.com port 8081.

  I think that the MA numbers on telemetry is not reliable for
tracking. It will come from timer system so it is depend on the
MM value taht the command station put in.
  It will become reliable after the command station got a reliable
data and put it into the sat. We should rely the observation data
of ourselves but telemetry's number.

  At this morning around 21:30z, telemetry says that the MA is
135. and my Calsat32 with Ken's #8 says it should be 137.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com