AMSAT-UK Members (Oscar News)

As the publication of the December issue of Oscar News coincided with the
launch of AO-40 I decided to use some of the launch pictures on the cover.
Unfortunately our Printer has had problems with my submission, even causing
his machine to jam.  As a result Oscar News is very late and will also have
a substitute cover.
Please be patient, floods, railway problems, postal strikes and pestilence
permitting, it will be with you soon (real soon?).

Fred Southwell. G6ZRU
Oscar News Editor.
Retiring Hon.Sec. AMSAT-UK.