LOS of AO-40 late over VK?

Hello All!

Just observed LOS of AO-40 at 08:55z (within a minute of) at this location,
which is:

37.7399 S
144.8839 E

Hope that is of assistance to some in locating our bird.  Seems to be
considerably later than Keplerian element set #6 predicts (IIRC, LOS was
supposed to be 07:04z).

Incidentally, copied one block of telemetry at 07:32:09, which had the
satellite's opinion of MA at 3, and at around 08:20z, there was a hiccup on the
beacon, suggesting another device being turned on or off.

Unfortunately, I haven't updated my demod program yet, so wasn't able to obtain
any more telemetry. (using the "deaf" IZ8BLY demod, not the improved one).

Tony, VK3JED