Re: Ken's Post-Burn Set #8

Thanks to Peter for his clarification, but I just want to say that let's not
be too hard on the control team.  I don't think that not immediately
reporting the results of a burn is a "wall of silence."  After all we didn't
know what was going on with the UHF TX for many, many days and we still
don't fully know.  There's a lot about it that has not been revealed.

So let's breathe deep and let the team do its work.  We know the burn took
place since all the keps are off.

73,

Jon
NA9D

on 12/12/00 3:18 PM, Peter Guelzow at Peter.Guelzow@arcormail.de wrote:

> Richard W L Limebear wrote:
>>
>> paul.willmott@omsl.bm writes:
>>
>>> I do believe it is time for Project management at AMSAT-DL to make an
>>> announcement and fill us in. I understand that everyone is very busy sorting
>>> this out, ... but this wall of silence needs sorting out too.
>>
>> Amen
>>

> A public statement will be made tomorrow, but everyone should understand
> that the the day has only 24h and that a report can only be made public
> when all details are clear.  So please be patient, the command stations
> are knowing what they are doing..
>
> 73s Peter

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)