Ken's Post-Burn Set #8

Hi All,

Just running Ken's set #8 forward in time gives some interesting results.

The period has changed from 12 hr to 19hr, unless my math is wrong.

Perigee gives an altitude of 550ish km, which is mighty close for my liking.

I do however love the coverage, a floating geostationary bird, ... if we can
raise the perigee, I'd like to keep this orbit. Mind you I'd have to put the
high gain antennas back up, with apogee over 60000km. I've been using an
eggbeater up to now at apogee.

I havn't heared any information from the controllers since immediately after
the burn, ... has anyone got any information.

I do believe it is time for Project management at AMSAT-DL to make an
announcement and fill us in. I understand that everyone is very busy sorting
this out, ... but this wall of silence needs sorting out too.

73
Paul Willmott, VP9MU