RE: Lightning hits

I don't believe I ever said don't connect your rigs to the house's
electrical ground/neutral.  If I did I misspoke (mistyped).  (In most houses
the electrical neutral and ground are connected together at the service
entrance.)  Your RIGS may be connected to your electrical ground/neutral
although, as stated by others, it's poor choice for an RF ground.  What I
said is NEVER rely on your house's electrical ground or service entrance
ground as the ground for your antenna or tower.  To do so is to invite
disaster.

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE
el09vf