AO-40 beacon changed freq?

Hello,

This morning I was able to copy the AO-40 beacon, but I noticed that
it was about 800 Hz lower in frequency than before.  Up until now,
its frequency has been stable enough that I didn't have to touch my radio
dial- my tracking program would tune the radio based on the predicted
Doppler, and my EVM telemetry decoder would lock right on.

At the moment, the satellite is quite close to apogee, so I doubt that
the predicted orbital elements could be so far off to cause 800 Hz of
error in the predicted doppler shift.

Has anyone noticed this?  Could the burn have jiggled things in the
transmitter?

Doug Braun
NA1DB