Re: Lightning hits

Hello Jon...I use to have power line grounded to my tower ground system
and took two hits
from power line surges years ago and since I removed that path have not
had any problems
here in Lighting capital(TampaBay,Florida)Tower has 8 rods at base and 3
rods on each guy
wire,also ground hardline's (7/8) to base of tower...Works for me but
direct strike and its all
over...PolyPhazer has some interesting books on grounding tower's

                   WARNING:ALL Spam sent to me is fowarded to the
                                   appropriate postmaster for action.
                               No unsolicited commercial is welcome!

                                          Samuel KD4ESV EL87