Re: URL for Connor products

Hi Richard

>UK company GH Engineering (one of their products is a 70W
> amplifier for 24cm).

FWIW I built one of these 70W monsters on Sunday and it worked first time.
Took eight hours, half of which was drilling & tappinng holes in a heatsink.
Have built 2 other 23cms amps from GH Engineering and both have worked 1st
time too. I had no previous microwave construction experience beforehand
either.

Hopefully it'll help make up for my 10dB coax loss!

Cheers Howard G6LVB