Alternative FM satellite forum.

The recently announced FM satellite forum is an excellent idea.
unfortunately, I have been having some major problems with the site
(typically 5 minutes to load each message here).

For those having problems with the web based FM satellite forum, I have
created a forum on egroups.  Users can either read the messages on the web,
or subscribe to the mailing list (both individual messages and digest
versions available).

To subscribe to the egroups FM satellite users list, do one of the
following:

1.  Go to http://www.egroups.com/group/fm-satellite and select Subscribe
from the menu choices on the left.  You will need to log into egroups to do
this (or register, if you're not already an egroups user).  From the
subscription page, you can choose to have messages sent to you as individual
emails, a daily digest, or not sent at all (i.e. use web access).

_OR_

2.  Send an email to fm-satellite-subscribe@egroups.com.  This will
subscribe you to the list using individual emails (I can override this
setting, if you need).

Subscribers who have registered with egroups and visit the list's home page
at the URL above will also have access to the files areas, calander and chat
facilities.

Visitors can read the messages, so we can promote our facet of satellite
operation to others.