Experiment with AMSAT

Dear Colleagues:
We are looking into using one of AMSAT satellites to test the UHF
communications capabilities being planned for a MARS Rover that will be
built for landing on Mars for exploration of the planet. We have gotten
some information about the AMSAT available from the AMSAT related web pages
but usually they don't give detailed description of  the transmitter
modulation schemes and transmitter EIRP. I would like to get in touch with
AMSAT operators who might be interested to talk with us on the use of the
following AMSAT satellites:
AMSAT-OSCAR 16
AMSAT-OSCAR 10
LUSAT-OSCAR 19