Re: URL for Connor products

 Jerry Pixton wrote:

> Also is there a list of vendors for satellite equipment being maintained by
> anyone? I am discovering them one by one. Don't see anything on AMSAT site.

Theres a list on Amsat-UK's AO-40 web page. Right down at the bottom (theres
a link from top of page). I'm keeping it updated with new ones that come in
such as the UK company GH Engineering (one of their products is a 70W
amplifier for 24cm).

<http://www.uk.amsat.org/>

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL