Re: Question "nesting Helix antennas" (was ) JavaScript Axial-Mode Helix Calculator

Hi

John Kraus ,"Antennas 2 nd Ed "   has a reference to two coaxially
mounted monofilar axial mode helices, peripherally fed as parabolic dish
feed antennas .  The helices are fed 180 degrees apart.     Page 329  (
para 7-17 ) .     Same phase centers .   Same polarization sense.

Kraus also makes reference to "Multiple feed Antenna covers L, S and
C-bands after J Holland " Microwave J., 82-85. Oct 1981.

The stated purpose was wider antenna band width.

Joe  K0VTY